Price for Life
Up to 25 Mbps
Speed may not be available in your area. Rate excludes taxes; activation fee applies.*
- Speeds up to 25 Mbps
- No contract
- No rate hikes
Price for Life
Speed may not be available in your area. Rate excludes taxes and voice fees/surcharges.*
- Speeds up to 25 Mbps(speed may not be available in your area)
- Get phone and Internet on one bill
- Unlimited Nationwide Calling
DIRECTV® XTRA All-Included + Internet + Phone
Plus taxes and Regional Sports Fee.
For 12 months with 24-mo. DIRECTV agreement and combined billing. Price includes DIRECTV XTRA All-Included Package ($55.00/mo.), CenturyLink ($45/mo.) and bundle discount ($5/mo.). $117.00/mo. for XTRA All-Included Package in months 13-24 (subject to change).* Regional Sports Fee up to $7.49/mo. is extra & applies.* New customers only. Conditions apply. Speed may not be available in your area. Rate excludes taxes and voice fees/surcharges.*
- 235+ digital channels, including local channels in over 99% of the U.S.
- Download Speeds up to 25 Mbps
- Unlimited Nationwide Calling
- Get HBO®, STARZ®, SHOWTIME®, and CINEMAX® for first 3 months at no extra costAfter 3 mos., services automatically continue at then prevailing rate (currently $53.99/mo.) unless you call to change or cancel. Req’s you to select offer.
- Includes Genie® HD DVR upgrade.One HD DVR powers your whole homeAdd’l equipment req’d. Add’l & Advanced Receiver fees apply.
- Get 2018 season of NFL SUNDAY TICKET included at no extra cost!Subscription renews automatically each season at then prevailing rate (currently $293.94/season) unless you call to cancel within two weeks after the start of the season. Req’s you to select offer.
- Includes standard professional installation in up to 4 rooms.
*ALL DIRECTV OFFERS REQUIRE 24-MONTH AGREEMENT. $35 ACTIVATION, EARLY TERMINATION FEE OF $20/MO. FOR EACH MONTH REMAINING ON AGMT., EQUIPMENT NON-RETURN & ADD’L FEES APPLY. Price after $5/mo. discount when bundled with qualifying CenturyLink svc. New approved residential DIRECTV customers only (equipment lease req’d). Credit card req’d (except MA & PA).
See Full Details
Answers to Ocala’s Most-Asked Questions
The following questions are some of the most searched for the Ocala area. Scroll through the answers to see what CenturyLink can do for you in Ocala, and call today to order service or get support!
How Does CenturyLink Work?
CenturyLink broadband (or high-speed) internet gets to your home through an already existing network of telephone lines—although, unlike old dial-up connections, using CenturyLink internet won’t interfere at all with your home phone service.
In contrast to cable internet, CenturyLink is a digital subscriber line (DSL) network, which simply means your home connects to the wider internet network on a separate line, not a line you share with neighbors. Your dedicated line ensures that your internet speeds don’t change during peak usage times—all you have to worry about is sharing bandwidth with your own household members.
To broadcast CenturyLink internet throughout your home, you need a modem, which is a device that modulates web signals coming through the wider internet to your computer and vice versa. You also need a powerful router if you want to access whole-home WiFi. CenturyLink provides CenturyLink-compatible modems and routers to rent for a small monthly fee.
How Can I Contact CenturyLink in Ocala, FL?
There are multiple ways to get in touch with CenturyLink in Ocala! Along with visiting your local store for in-person assistance, you can call the following CenturyLink phone numbers for support:
- Ordering or upgrading: 1-855-650-7196
- Internet tech support: 1-877-348-9005
- Home phone tech support: 1-877-348-9007
- Customer support and billing: 1-800-244-1111 (available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. through 6 p.m.)
What Is the Fastest Speed Available in Ocala, FL?
Some areas in Ocala may be able to get speeds up to 100 Mbps, but your internet speed depends on your area. To find out which packages you can access, enter your zip code on the availability page (listed speeds may not be available in your area). When you call a CenturyLink representative, they can let you know which internet package will offer you the best speed at the best price.
Does CenturyLink Offer Home Phone Service?
Yes! CenturyLink Home Phone service in Ocala with unlimited nationwide calling can start as low as $60/month. And when you bundle your home phone service with an internet package, you can look forward to getting the best deal on both services.
With CenturyLink home phone, you’ll enjoy a crystal-clear connection that eliminates cellular problems like dropped calls or lag time. You also won’t have to worry about counting down your wireless cell phone minutes, and you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your landline will still work in emergencies, even during a power outage (power outage usage requires corded landline phone).
Get the Latest Offers via Email
By providing your email address, you hereby consent to receiving emails from centurylinkquote.com.
Thank you for your interest in CenturyLink
An email will be sent to you shortly