Are you an existing or new CenturyLink customer?
You probably need answers ASAP—so let’s skip the phone tag. Choose the CenturyLink customer support profile that fits you best, and we’ll send you in the right direction.
- I have a CenturyLink account number
- I need help with installation, service issues, or my account
- I want to upgrade or move my services
- I don’t have a CenturyLink account number
- I want to order an internet package or phone bundle
- I need help choosing the right plan
Quick links to resolve CenturyLink service issues
CenturyLink Internet supports your lifestyle
CenturyLink plans have everything you need to function online every day—max speeds in the triple digits, unlimited data for the devices you can’t put down, and 24/7 CenturyLink support (phone or chat) for any schedule. Plus, with no data caps, no contract, and no bundling required, CenturyLink is the perfect way to get online and stay there as long as you want.
CenturyLink Fiber Internet
Great for gaming and streaming on multiple screens
- Speeds up to 200 Mbps, up to 500 Mbps, or up to 940 Mbps
- Virtually lag-free experience
- Unlimited data with no extra fees
Speed may not be available in your area. Minimum download/upload speed of up to 940 Mbps via a wired connection.
CenturyLink Simply Unlimited Internet
Great for daily tasks such as email, social media, and work/study
- Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- Self-installation available in most areas
- Unlimited data with no extra fees
Speed may not be available in your area.
Complete your CenturyLink Internet plan with landline, TV, or both
When you add a TV provider to your CenturyLink Internet plan, you can combine the connection you want with the entertainment you crave. Get a CenturyLink Internet + Home Phone bundle that lets you and your household talk and stream with ease.Order All 3 at 1-855-513-3567
What you get with CenturyLink phone & partner TV plans
CenturyLink Home Phone
- Unlimited Nationwide Calling
- 8+ call features based on availability
- $10/mo. savings when you bundle internet
TV from CenturyLink partners
- DISH with up to 290+ channels
- DIRECTV with up to 340+ channels
- DIRECTV STREAM with up to 150+ live channels
DIRECTV STREAM requires high-speed internet
Frequently Asked Questions
Is CenturyLink available in my area?
Enter your ZIP code here to find CenturyLink plans near you.
What services does CenturyLink offer?
CenturyLink also partners with TV providers DISH, DIRECTV, and DIRECTV STREAM to help families round out their home services with an entertainment package.
How fast is CenturyLink Internet?
All CenturyLink Internet services support daily tasks you might do online, such as checking email, scrolling social media, and banking or shopping. If you’re looking to do more intensive internet activities, such as HD streaming or gaming, shop for higher speeds in your area.
Can I pay my CenturyLink bill online?
- Log in to your CenturyLink account and choose the appropriate link from your home page.
- Open the CenturyLink mobile app (from Google Play or the App Store) and choose the appropriate button from your home screen.
- Go to Quick Bill Pay and follow the instructions.
Can I bundle CenturyLink services?
CenturyLink also partners with DISH and DIRECTV so you can order a TV package along with your CenturyLink services. To add TV, call CenturyLink Internet support at 1-855-528-1946 and let your agent know you’d like to hear about TV options.
How do I start CenturyLink service?
Can I use my own modem and router with CenturyLink Internet?
CenturyLink modems and WiFi routers, on the other hand, come optimized for the CenturyLink network and your current plan speed. CenturyLink equipment also auto-updates so you can count on consistent performance for the life of your account. Start your CenturyLink order online now or call 1-855-513-3567.