Need to talk to more than one person at a time? Three-way calling from CenturyLink makes conversations easier than ever, whether you’re hosting a business call or trying to discuss an upcoming vacation with several family members. To place a three-way call, take the following steps:
1. Dial the number of the first person you want to speak with.
2. Once you have them on the line, press the “flash” button on your phone.
3. When you hear the beep of the dial tone, dial the second person you want to add to the conversation.
4. Once the second person answers, press “flash” again to link the three lines and begin the three-way call.
5. Hit “flash” twice to resume your first conversation if the second person doesn’t answer.
6. End your connection with the second person and return to the original call by pressing “flash” again.
In a few cases, three-way calling may be disabled:
- If you’re trying to call to or from a prison, hotel or motel, or pay phone
- If you’ve blocked three-way calling on your CenturyLink phone number
- If you’re trying to use the call waiting feature
- If you’re trying to transfer a call
Get the Latest Offers
By providing your email address, you hereby consent to receiving emails from Internet Service Partners.
Looks like there’s an issue submitting your form.
Ensure your ad-blocker is disabled and submit again, or call us to complete your order!
Thank you for your interest in CenturyLink!
An email will be sent to you shortly.