How to Activate My Home Phone
Have you signed up for digital home phone services? As soon as you activate your service, you can start placing calls and taking advantage of home phone features. Follow these steps to start using digital home phone service from CenturyLink:
1. Activate your high-speed internet service. Your digital phone service won’t work until your home is online.
2. Plug in your digital home phone adapter. The device will configure itself, and after a few minutes, you should be able to take full advantage of your home phone calling services.
3. Create a CenturyLink ID. With this feature, you can access additional digital phone services such as caller ID, call waiting, and three-way calling. How you activate your ID depends on your services:
- If you already have CenturyLink high-speed internet: Use the same link you used to activate your broadband internet service to activate your phone service.
- If you signed up for internet and phone simultaneously: Activate both services at once by following the instructions to set up your modem and get connected to the internet.
Get the Latest Offers via Email
By providing your email address, you hereby consent to receiving emails from centurylinkquote.com.
Thank you for your interest in CenturyLink
An email will be sent to you shortly