Suspend Your CenturyLink Services
If you’re planning to be away from home for a while—for instance, if you spend most of your summer at a vacation home or your job is temporarily transferring you out of the country—you don’t have to cancel your CenturyLink services. Instead, save money and make reconnecting easy by temporarily suspending internet and phone service.
Why Choose Vacation Services?
When you suspend your service, you reap multiple rewards! Look forward to these key benefits:
- Reserve your phone number so you don’t have to switch to a new one when you get home.
- Dodge the hassle of returning equipment only to pick it up again on your return.
- Pay a reduced rate on most services.
- Keep your DVR and enjoy all saved recordings when you come back.
Bear in mind that in most areas, service reinstallation is free.
Here’s how much each service will cost while you’re away from home:
- Internet: $9.95/month* for six months
- Internet modem rental: $0.00/month for six months
- Main phone line: 50% off for six months
- Service reactivation: $0.00–$9.95 (one-time fee)
*Except in Florida, where there is no charge while your internet is suspended.
Get the Latest Offers via Email
By providing your email address, you hereby consent to receiving emails from clearlink.com.
Thank you for your interest in CenturyLink
An email will be sent to you shortly